- Flight information
- Car Parking
- Travel Shop
- Shopping, Eating & Drinking
- Airport Information
Salary circa up to 40k, plus benefits (dependent on experience)
Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield, part of Peel Airports has an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a fast moving and challenging industry, at an exciting time of the Airport’s development.
Based at Doncaster Sheffield Airport and reporting to the Head of Terminal Services & Security, you will lead a team of engineering staff, ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory documentation; equipment tests and Airport Company Procedures.
You will also be responsible for the safety and management of sub-contractors through proactive management and in line with H&S and safe systems of work.
You will have responsibility for budgetary control, including all capital expenditure projects, ensuring costs are minimized and operational performance is maximized for engineering services across the Airport site.
You will lead on a number of Airport projects to completion, including the area of energy management.
You will ensure infrastructure meets customer expectations and the operational management of the Waste Water Treatment plant.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a time served fully apprenticeship (or equivalent) in an electrical engineering discipline
• Ideally have relevant experience within the Aviation industry
• Ability to manage a preventative and reliability maintenance programme
• HNC qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline
• Working knowledge of an Airport’s electrical and electronic systems
• Previous experience of managing multi-skilled engineers
• Be results focused who strives to achieve improvements in a proactive manner
• Proven competency of successfully delivering Capex projects
• Project management skills to implement improvements in accordance with agreed schedule and budget
• Ability to motivate, be a good communicator, IT competent and strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible attitude to work and able to work under pressure
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Check and a five year reference check.
To apply please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter, to Human Resources Department, Peel Airports Management, Heyford House, First Avenue, Doncaster, DN9 3RH, or, e-mail email@example.com; contact number 01302 801025. Closing date 9 June 2014.